Thursday, January 12, 2012

OS GIKEN 510 Progress...

Well it's getting closer to being done. just some minor details are needed to get there. I need some oil cooler lines, make some seat belts, steering wheel, some wires and add an extra detail that revell forgot to add. more on that later on.

Here are a few pics of what I have managed to do. first up I made a headliner using bandage tape. then I brushed some citadel "mud" wash for the brown color. the MSD box is on the dash as well. second thing I did was put an underhood liner. I know, the 510's didn't come with them. but hey, its better than seeing those pesky injector marks. the last thing I added was BMF for the window trims. both front and back.





Once I make the seat belts, I'll be able to "marry" the body to the chassis and start on the final details on the outside of the body.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: