Thursday, June 21, 2012

Announcements: Changing Blog address

Hello Everyone,

First, I want to thank all that have been following my blog and or have it saved in the "favorites" list of your browser.

Second, I will be changing the blog address to scaledprojects.blogspot.com  coming july 1st at
midnight. I hope you all will see it.

Last but not least, I also have in mind of having some "scaled projects" stickers made up to sell at a very good price and for those model car builders that would like to sport the name on your builds, I'm thinking of making some water slide decals as well.

If you happen to see this posting, please feel free to save the address and use it after the 1st.

Again thanks to all that have been viewing and stay tuned as i will bring you more bad ass builds from many talented builders.

thank you

luis

No comments:

Post a Comment