Thursday, March 15, 2012

Projects, Projects, Projects!!

PROJECTS! Everyone has them, not many want to finish them. I for one have several projects that I wish to finish. Will I ever? Do I really want to?? Well at some point yes and of course I do.....I think.

For me, the WIP is what I like most. Making parts, customizing parts from other cars to fit, painting, adding that extra detail is what makes me want to build. If I told you how many projects I have going, you would probably think Im either lazy or crazy...

Here are a couple of projects and future features of a few fellow builders currently have going.

Karl has a Tamiya Skyline R33. He is has decided to toss an engine into it and has added some sweet details



Victor has been working on a Tamiya Honda S200. He too decided to toss an engine into it and some great progress as well.




Last one, not really...Jorge. He has a Revell Datsun 510. He is slapping a Honda F20c engine into his. Talk about a go-kart with balls...






You can find all of these guys along with many other great builders on the Model Scientists forum.
http://modelscientistsforums.ipbhost.com/

Stay tuned for my current projects.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment