Friday, April 6, 2012

Celica & MarkII Updates

Here's a small update on my Celica and MarkII.
I was debating on what type of lip spoiler to use, it was either a mild chin type spoiler, a FOHA style or step it up a notch and slap a Jay Leno style chin spoiler...haha, Jay Leno it is...check it out.




It needs a bit of cleaning up along the outer edeges, but so far I'm loving the way it looks.
The MarkII got some bumper work done. I had to fill in some gaps and add a bit of missing details of how the bumpers actuall mount up. The side skirts also gome some putty and styrene treatment to add a bit of flare. The wheel choice was changed as well. The Work Miesters needed too much work to get them the way I want them. So I opted on a set of Aoshima 18" VIP Gartmier wheels with a bit of a change. I used the stretched tires from the work wheels and added extra lip for some more depth.




Thats about it for now. You can see my Impala in the back there, it's primered and ready for some paint...That will be the next update as I have made some goodies for it.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment