Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Zokusha Celica, Impala & Mark2 Update

Today is the day of the Bull, well at least for me it is. It's my 31'st birthday and I'm spending the first half at work...haha gotta make that money..lols So far, so good though. All 3 of my builds have some updates due on here.

First the Celica, it's the one that is coming close to getting done and hopefully before the weekend. I have clear coated, painted the window trims black, added decals to the body, painted the interior, chassis and wheels. I still need to make a muffler for the star and do some detail painting to the interor.





Second is the Impala. This one still has a ways to go but I have applied some BMF to the window trim, lower sills and wheel arches. I only have one picture of this one...so it's like a teaser. Although I have primered the chassis, frame and rear end and painted the some of the interior in a tan color.


Third is the Stanced Mark2. This one so far has been one of my favorite builds cause it's coming along pretty nice and it will be the first build to ever get a paint job with nail polish. So far I have worked on the front bumper(has been puttied since that last pic) and painted some of the suspension parts. The chassis has recieved its coat of paint. It's a teaser to my choice in color, it's called "apple mint" my wife thought it was a nice color and I thought so too. A color like this on a big ass 4 door sedan slammed to the floor should look sick, the only thing now is, what color should I do the interior?? typically it would be a tan color or even black..but I already have done several black interiors, might just go with a darker tan.






That's about it for now. I promise to take more pics of my progress as it's more than I am showing you here. Till next time.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment