Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Been a while...

Well its been a couple of weeks since the last post. we ended up moving on Halloween weekend, started saturday morning and ended tuesday evening when I turned in the keys to the ex-landlord. it was a tough 4 days! but we managed to get the hell out of that dump.
It's almost 2 weeks in the new place and we are very happy to be here. it's bigger, it's nicer and best of all it's safer than the last place. we have several neighbors that are or were in law enforcement and a fire fighter. only thing missing is the "couger" looking for the young "cubs" hahaa kidding...

So today as I was roaming around on the web. I bumped into a blogsite from japan. there are a few guys that build model cars and have some sweet looking rides. 

These are just from one guy, but it's some major inspiration for me to get my work station up and going so I can get some unfinished business done. he has a pretty clean building style and has some build inspired by the HellaFlush scene from here in Cali.

Enjoy the pics.















Heres a link to his blog, it's in Japanese, so a bit of help from a translation software would be good.

http://minkara.carview.co.jp/userid/577041/blog/

So after all this, I think I am ready to hit the bench. stay tuned and thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment