Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Good people & good things happenning...

As you might remember, my car was broken into a couple of weeks ago. well this past sunday something odd happened, again. my neighbor, the one that notified me of the broken window, came to knock on my door again. I was like, "oh no, what happened now!" but it was nothing bad at all..he hands me some money and tells me "that god told me(him) to give this to you(me)" I was like you don't have to, he said it again. it was for what happened 2 weeks ago. I was shocked, this has never happeed to me, never! I didn't know what to say, of course I said thank you, but, well, that was it. it was all I can think of saying. NOW, I am in no way a religous person. my family is Catholic, but religon is the last thing I want to talk about or discuss. so, I'm thankful for this.

Also, you might have figured out that I don't build at a fast pace. well now I won't be building at any pace..why you ask??? cause if everything goes through the fam bam and I will be moving to another home. something better, a place we can call a HOME. the neighborhood is nice and seems safe. a whole lot safer than where I'm at now. theres more space for my kids to play around and well more space for all. we get to park our cars in a garage, which makes me feel a whole lot better. this also lets me I set up my building space in the garage, which in turn means more space and well, I hope more building time too.

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping everything goes good, cause so far, things are looking better so far.

Thanks for coming around.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that things are looking up for you Luis! Good luck with the move, and keep on building!

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete