Thursday, June 9, 2011

Intro: Raees Amien AKA dadaman

Being a model car builder, you run into many people that share the same or similar interest. Take for example, Raess, AKA dadaman on the forums. He has a passion for J-tin plastic. He has a style that can't be compared to others. He also has what we all have, an addiction to having WIP (works in progress) At the moment he has some that we share in a thread on SPC. A sick looking Datsun 510 and a 240Z.
Here is a short bio on Raees and some shots of just a few WIP's.


"Greetings :) IM Raees Amien and im am a 22 year old car nut and model builder from South Africa. ive been building models since I was 8 but in the last 6 years I have been getting into cars. But a bit about me first. I am a huge car person and have had a passion for cars since an early age. I am a lover of sketching, photography and I am a founder of R.T photography. We specialize in car photography as it is what we know best. I am also currently studying Industrial design and hope to tie this in with my passion for cars one day.
So more about my models. The model car scene in South Africa is relativly small and when I started i found it quite difficult to get it right. But after being exposed to the net and so many forums and websites I started to get more involved. With this new knowledge I started to try new things like making custom bodykits and parts. This has helped me to get to where I am today.I mainly focus on Japanese cars as they are my favourite and inspiraion comes from all over. So please do watch this space as it will updated regularly with my latest work :)

P.S the 240z is just a tease pic"











All photos are taken and owned by Raees Amien. He is the sole owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment