Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Intro: Hanzel AKA old school SR

Here is another builder that catches my attention. not only is he a Toyota head like me, he has a love for other J-tin plastic. from clean hatches to get down and dirty drift bashers and rat rod style, his builds get the respect they demand! here are some examples of what he has going, has built and a bit of himself.

I'm hanzel, and I'm an auto modeller from the philippines. I've been exposed to automobiles since i was a little kid and i and my first car model when I was around 7 years old. it was a 1/32 snap kit, and it was where it all started. many years passed and I can say I developed some skills along the way but I'm still learning a lot until now.
My usual modelling interests are japanese cars, mostly the common street cars. I'm not a huge fan of building race cars and super cars. I build my car kits as how I like em.
I'm known for either of my two distinct style: the buri/boro/missile/rat look or grassroots style clean look. I like to modify the cars the way I would do them in real life. I build for fun, and not for the perfection of it, as scale modelling is a hobby and hobbies are supposed to be fun and stress free. please do enjoy some pics of my work.
allen hanzel conchas











Photos are taken by hanzel conchas.

No comments:

Post a Comment