Wednesday, July 13, 2011

510 Update

Another update on the 510. It has been a hot one out here in cali. Im in the san bern county, AKA the small desert. i don't like it when it gets hot, it dampens my mood to build. it's not like i can be blasting the A/C away all day, that shit gets expensive!! so i have to maintain my sanity and put up with it.

So these last few days since the last time I got some stuff done. I stripped the chrome off the grill and reprayed it with alclad chrome, figured out where I'll be mounting my oil cooler and oil filter relocator kit, and added some BMF to the tail lights, along with making an old school "wink" mirror, new radiator and intake funnel. both the radiator and funnel were shot with alclad polished aluminum. anyone that airbrushes, I totally recommend alclad paints for this type of detailing. great stuff and easy to use.

Enjoy the pics








1 comment: